Another activity is also running in the pool during all or part of this session.
Re-opening Swim guidance
- Pre-Booking a swim session is available unless identified. Walk-in access is permitted. Bookable Swims will be for a maximum of 45 minutes and are payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or hambleton.gov.uk/zest
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the telephone or the Zest app up to 2 hours before the activity commences
- Arrive to your booked activity early and register your attendance. There are often waiting lists for spaces, your place will be offered to someone else after 10 minutes following the start of the booked activity. After this time late arrivals will not be permitted
- Family swim/Fun sessions are NOT BOOKABLE, walk-ins only subject to availability. A call out process will be implemented if maximum numbers are reached.
- We will constantly review our guidance to make any necessary changes.
Above and below water video monitoring
Our underwater detection camera system is in place for your safety.
Access to video footage is restricted to management employees and follows General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.