Another activity is also running in the pool during all or part of this session.
Re-opening Swim guidance
- Whilst in the building follow the safety guidance and risk control measures that are put in place.
- Ensure you view the pool timetable above, there may be changes to your normal session, not all sessions are available.
- Booking a swim session is essential. Walk-in access will NOT be permitted.
- Swims will be for a maximum of 45 minutes and are bookable and payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or online here.
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the telephone or the Zest app up to 2 hours before the activity commences.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children under 16 using the swimming pools. All sessions are operated on a 2 child to 1 adult basis for all children under 8 and all children between 9-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive ready to swim to reduce time spent in changing rooms and only bring essential personal belongings
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- A small number of showers will be available on poolside for swim customers, but we advise you to shower at home, pre and post swimming.
- Swimtag will not be available.
- Please do not overtake whilst swimming.
- Wide strokes such as butterfly should be avoided when the lanes become busy.
- Whether stopping for a rest or catching your breath after completing your swim, please be mindful of others.
- Leave promptly at the end of your session.
- We will constantly review our guidance to make any necessary changes.
Above and below water video monitoring
Our underwater detection camera system is in place for your safety.
Access to video footage is restricted to management employees and follows General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.