Our friendly gym offers an ideal environment to tone, tighten, lose weight, build strength or increase stamina at a reasonable price.
Our professional instructors are on hand to develop a training programme tailored to help you reach your personal targets.
The air conditioned multi-station gym has a wide range of modern cardiovascular and resistance equipment.
Re-opening gym guidance
- Whilst in the building follow the safety guidance and risk control measures that are put in place.
- Ensure you view the gym timetable - there may be changes to your normal session.
- Booking a gym session is essential. Walk-in access will NOT be permitted.
- Gym sessions will be for a maximum of 60 minutes and are bookable and payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or online here.
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the Zest app up to 2 hours before the session commences
- Arrive just before your session is due to start and register your entry with our contactless card reader.
- All dry activity changing facilities will remain temporarily closed so we ask that you arrive ready for your workout and limit the number of personal items you bring.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- There will be limited gym equipment available due to social distance guidelines. Only use the equipment available to you.
- Time on some equipment may be restricted. Please be respectful of other users.
- Customers are encouraged to clean down any equipment used pre and post use.
- Appointments with Gym instructors are not available until further notice.
- Gym ‘classes’ will not take place until further notice.
- MAX sessions will not be available, however, juniors can aaccess the gym (11+ years), providing they are accompanied by a registered adult and have a pre-registered consent form.
- Whether stopping for a rest or catching your breath, please be mindful of other users.
- Leave promptly at the end of your session.