Another activity is also running in the pool during all or part of this session.
- F = Flume
- G = Geysers
- W = Waves
Re-opening Swim guidance
- Whilst in the building follow the safety guidance and risk control measures that are put in place.
- Ensure you view the pool timetable above, there may be changes to your normal session, not all sessions are available.
- Pre-Booking a swim session is available unless identified. Walk-in access is permitted. Bookable Swims will be for a maximum of 45 minutes and are payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or hambleton.gov.uk/zest
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the telephone or the Zest app up to 2 hours before the activity commences
- Arrive to your booked activity early and register your attendance. There are often waiting lists for spaces, your place will be offered to someone else after 10 minutes following the start of the booked activity. After this time late arrivals will not be permitted
- Face masks are recommended in communal areas and circulation spaces
- Big Swim and Family Big Swim sessions are NOT BOOKABLE, walk-ins only subject to availability. A call out process will be implemented if maximum numbers are reached.
- We will constantly review our guidance to make any necessary changes.