Another activity is also running in the pool during all or part of this session.
Re-opening Swim guidance
- Whilst in the building follow the safety guidance and risk control measures that are put in place.
- Ensure you view the pool timetable above, there may be changes to your normal session, not all sessions are available.
- Booking a swim session is essential. Walk-in access will NOT be permitted.
- Swims will be for a maximum of 45 minutes and are bookable and payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or online here.
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the telephone or the Zest app up to 2 hours before the activity commences.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children under 16 using the swimming pools. All sessions are operated on a 2 child to 1 adult basis for all children under 8 and all children between 9-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive ready to swim to reduce time spent in changing rooms and only bring essential personal belongings
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- A small number of showers will be available on poolside for swim customers, but we advise you to shower at home, pre and post swimming.
- Swimtag will not be available.
- Please do not overtake whilst swimming.
- Wide strokes such as butterfly should be avoided when the lanes become busy.
- Whether stopping for a rest or catching your breath after completing your swim, please be mindful of others.
- Leave promptly at the end of your session.
- We will constantly review our guidance to make any necessary changes.