Another activity is also running in the pool during all or part of this session.
Re-opening group fitness guidance
- Whilst in the building follow the safety guidance and risk control measures that are put in place.
- Ensure you view the group fitness timetable overleaf - there may be changes to your normal session.
- Booking a group fitness class is essential. Walk-in access will NOT be permitted.
- Fitness classes will be for a maximum of 45 minutes and are bookable and payable in advance via telephone, the Zest app or online here.
- Sessions can be cancelled online and via the Zest app up to 2 hours before the class commences.
- Arrive to your booked activity early and register your attendance. There are often waiting lists for spaces, your place will be offered to someone else after 10 minutes following the start of the booked activity. After this time late arrivals will not be permitted. There may be short periods of time when you will be required to wait outside of the centre so please come prepared for all weather conditions.
- Arrive just before your session is due to start and register your entry with our contactless card reader.
- All dry activity changing facilities will remain temporarily closed so we ask that you arrive ready for your workout and limit the number of personal items you bring.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle.
- Avoid waiting around in groups.
- Expect adaptions to some classes due to equipment availability and restrictions on movement and space.
- Customers are encouraged to clean down any equipment used pre and post use.
- Floor markers will be in place to designate areas of use.
- Whether stopping for a rest or catching your breath, please be mindful of other users.
- Leave promptly at the end of your session.