Hambleton Business Boost
The next phase in a programme to give Hambleton businesses a helping hand will be launched within weeks.
The District Council’s ten week business support programme, Hambleton Business Boost, kicks off on September 8 – with all district based businesses able to sign up for free.
Made up of live online workshops, bitesize videos, weekly emails, one-to-one support and a workbook to enable action to be taken for businesses, the programme covers key topics to help run a successful business both now and in the future. And, as all the content is recorded, it can be accessed virtually at any time.
The District Council has once again teamed up with international business transformation agency, Insight with Passion, to help businesses to survive, thrive and grow both now and in the future. The Yorkshire founded
firm has already delivered successful workshops and masterclasses for local businesses to help them recover from the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
“This programme will give local businesses a great overview of business ideas which we hope will help them survive and grow following the effects of the pandemic,” said Councillor Peter Wilkinson, Deputy Leader of the Council.
“We are delighted to be working with Insight with Passion once more – the feedback from past sessions delivered by them has been very positive so we hope even more of our businesses will sign up for our newest scheme – and give themselves a real ‘Business Boost’.”
This new scheme includes five workshops:
- Introduction to the programme, the next normal, time management and efficiency, sustainability and business owner wellbeing; Wednesday 8th September 10am
- Managing your small business finances, new customers and generating sales, serving the over 65s and business owner wellbeing; Wednesday 15th September 10am
- Customer wow and journey planning, welcoming customers and creating theatre, accessibility and business owner wellbeing; Wednesday 29th September 10am
- Preparing for peak (Christmas), marketing to and communicating with your customers, serving millennials, diversity, inclusion and business owner wellbeing; Wednesday 20th October 10am
- Kate Hardcastle masterclass ‘A new dawn’, looking at the current trends into 2022 to give inspiration and joy to bring the programme to a close in November.
To accompany the workshops there will be six bitesize videos covering creating a positive cashflow; community and collaboration; building a brand; a guide to SEO; maximising social media; and building a successful business.
There will also be one-to-one sessions every Wednesday evening 4pm-8pm for the ten week period.