Hambleton District Council - coronavirus update - 24.3.20
Published on Tuesday, 24th March 2020
Hambleton District Council has now closed its offices in Northallerton, Stokesley and Easingwold to the public.
Customers are asked to only contact the district council in an emergency on 01609 779977 or email [email protected] and to ‘self-serve’ wherever possible at www.hambleton.gov.uk. They can also ask friends and family to do it on their behalf.
- All refuse and recycling collections continue to operate as normal
- All changes such as house moves or change of circumstances can be reported online at www.hambleton.gov.uk
- Renewals or new garden waste licences can be bought on line at www.hambleton.gov.uk/newbins
- Local business are asked to watch www.hambleton.gov.uk/busadvicecorona for information or grants and relief available
- Northallerton and Thirsk markets organised by the district council are operating within the current UK Government guidance, traders selling food products only will be present. Customers please order in advance where traders can offer that service, ensure you observe social distancing and follow any social distancing advice from traders.