Car parking

Challenging fines

If you believe a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) should not be paid and you wish to challenge it, you can do so through one of the following channels. Be aware that Scarborough Council is employed by Hambleton to deal with all parking fines within the Hambleton District area.

Please make sure to have your PCN number, vehicle registration and address to hand when contacting Scarborough.

Challenge online

You can make a challenge and view all photographic evidence on Scarborough Council's website:

Challenge by post

Write to:

Parking Services
Town Hall
St Nicholas Street
YO11 2HG

Challenge by email

You can email your challenge to

rating button