A betting premises licence authorises betting that takes place on premises other than a track.
Persons operating a betting premises must hold an operating licence from the Gambling Commission and must obtain a premises licence from the council.
How much will it cost to apply?
- New application - £1000
- Annual fee - £560
- Variation - £500
- Transfer - £100
- Provisional statement - £1000
- Reinstatement - £100
Download and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- New premises application
- Premises variation application
- Premises transfer application
- Provisional statement application
- Reinstatement of premises licence application
You can pay for your licence online right now using our secure payment system. Please select 'Licensing' from the left-hand side: