Tell us you are moving

Landlords and Letting Agents

Please use this form to inform us of changes in tenants or occupants at a property which is let. This form is intended to be completed by landlords. If you're completing this form on behalf of a landlord do not fill in your own details, only the landlords. You will be required to enter at least a company name for the landlord or an individual’s name for the landlord

Use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of the moving date, but not earlier.

Change of tenancy ยป

To complete this form you will need:

  • the address and postcode of the property
  • names of tenants or occupants over 18
  • tenancy dates
  • moving dates (if known)