If you are moving out of Hambleton to another area, or will no longer be responsible for council tax at an address in Hambleton (for example, if your selling a property or you are moving in with friends or family), you should use this form.
Please use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.
We will send you a final bill for any balance due after all payments have been taken into account. That bill will be due for immediate payment.
To complete this form you will need:
- the address and the postcode of your current property
- the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
- the date you will move out of your current property
- your tenancy end date for your current property (if renting)
- landlord or agent details for your current property (if renting)
- your phone number or email address