You must have a dog breeding licence if you breed and sell dogs.
A vet or other inspector will visit and want to see that your dogs:
- live in suitable accommodation
- receive adequate food, water and bedding
- get enough exercise
- are transported in safe and comfortable conditions
- are protected in case of fire or other emergency
- are protected from the spread of disease
How much will it cost to apply?
Fees are currently being updated and shall be published shortly.
How can I apply?
Our application form can be downloaded here
Breeding guidance from the Kennel Club.
Currently being updated and shall be published shortly.
Report a licensing issue
Please use our form.
You can pay for your licence online right now using our secure payment system. Make sure to select the correct service from the left hand side.