- Gov.uk - The government website with information on starting a business
- HM Revenue and Customs - Questions about tax, National Insurance, business records and expenses
- Federation of Small Businesses - Offers support to small companies and has 3000 members across North Yorkshire. They provide legal help, insurance services, lobbying on behalf of members and events
- North East Chamber of Commerce - Grow your network, build contacts, increase profile and increase your profits
- York, North Yorkshire, East Riding Enterprise Partnership - The Local Enterprise Partnership is a partnership of people from local authorities and businesses, who have come together to assist local businesses to improve and grow
- How’s Business, the growth hub for York, North Yorkshire and East Riding, is the best place to find local business networks and business experts. They have also put together a range of eBooks to make it simple to find help for your business How's Business eBooks
- Health and Safety Advice - a series of helpful links and organisations for understanding your health and safety obligations in your business
- Information Commissioner's Office - Getting ready for GDPR. Practical advice for small organisations on getting ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Commercial Team service request
In order to improve our Commercial Team Service we want to know what you - our customers - think. We would be grateful if you could take a few moments to complete this short online survey.
If you need assistance in complying with the rules and regulations that affect your business, please complete a short online survey here and we will be in touch.