The council offers a free and confidential service that can help with housing issues.
Our specially trained team can help with all sorts of housing related problems. Together we can look at your situation and decide on the best way to help you tackle your problems to enjoy trouble-free housing.
We will carry out a simple housing options interview to find out how we can help you. Our team have lots of experience in this subject and a network of contacts, and they can help in the following ways:
- preventing you from becoming homeless
- helping you to claim all the benefits you're entitled to
- helping you to find different accommodation that's safe, good quality and right for you
- working with your landlord on your behalf, and sorting out any problems or issues like rent arrears and repayment plans
- referring you to supported housing schemes or organising any other support that you might
- showing you where to find other agencies and organisations that can help you with problems or worries
- helping you to find secure private rented accommodation
- giving you useful advice on things like debt, legal issues, employment and health matters
If you're facing any of the issues listed above you can:
Email us at [email protected]
Call us during office hours on 01609 779977.
Call us out of hours on 01609 767267 (the out of hours number is a telephone advice service).
Visit us during normal office hours atHambleton District Council