Food hygiene and safety

Report a food safety problem

Food service requests covers both premises and food safety:

  • premises includes hygiene of both the premises and staff and pest infestation
  • food safety includes food poisoning and foreign bodies in food.

We only deal with food premises based within Hambleton District Council boundaries. If your query is about a food premise based outside these boundaries, then please contact the Local Authority where the food premise is located.

Report a food problem 

Use our online form to report a problem with food hygiene or safety.