The Partnership's current priorities are:
- the proposed 'Endeavour Way' cycle route between Stokesley and Great Ayton
- the vibrancy of Stokesley and Great Ayton and support for local businesses
- Great Ayton's assocation with Captain James Cook and the impact on tourism
- the sustainabilty of community buildings
- the availabilty of, and access to, youth provision in Stokesley and the surrounding villages
The dates for Partnership meetings to be held in 2019 have yet to be agreed. All Partnership meetings are held at 7.30pm at the Stokesley & District Community Care Association offices at Town Close in Stokesley.
For more information or to get involved contact the Communities Team