The Forum's current priorities are:
- access to services for older people, in particular for those with dementia and their carers
- the vibrancy of the market town economy
- youth provision across Easingwold and the surrounding villages
- access to play provision in Easingwold for those with disabilities and sensory impairments
- the impact of shale gas extraction ('fracking') on rural communities
The dates for Forum meetings to be held in 2019 have yet to be agreed.
For more information or to get involved contact the Communities Team