To avoid missed collections please ensure your wheeled bin/box are out by 6.00am
Breakdowns, bad weather and/or crew changes affect the routes of our vehicles. We have cameras on the vehicles that will be checked to fully investigate any reports of missed bins.
Please ask yourself the following questions before contacting us;
- was your bin/box out at the correct time?
- did you put your bin/box out on the correct day? (you can check online here)
- was your collection affected by a bank holiday?
- did you put the correct coloured bin out?
- did your bin/box contain the correct materials?
- if your garden waste bin was missed, did you have a valid licence attached?
- was access blocked by delivery vehicles or residents' cars?
- was the bin too heavy?
- is your bin clearly visible from the road?
Report it online
You can see any reported delays here.