Protecting children and vulnerable adults

Protecting children and adults at risk

If you are worried about a child or a young person under the age of 18, or an adult at risk who is receiving health or social care you should contact the North Yorkshire County Council customer services centre on 01609 780780.

In an emergency, always ring the Police on 999.

Ring 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response.

For more detailed advice:

Protecting someone from harm

The following links may help you to protect someone from harm