Last updated 26/05/2020.
The COVID-19 Community Response Grant has been established to support local groups through this unprecedented time. The fund is to offer voluntary and community groups some emergency funding to help deal with emerging issues to support those who are most vulnerable in the community. You can find the criteria and terms and conditions for the Response Grant here:
You can apply for the Community Response Grant here:
Sports Clubs and Physical Activity Sector
- Sport England has confirmed that it is making up to £195m of funding available to help the community sport and physical activity sector through the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. You can find out more information here.
- North Yorkshire Sport has developed a page on their website to support clubs during the Covid 19 crisis. Find out more information here.
- Sport England Club Matters website is providing resources and case studies to support clubs and organisations during these challenging times. Find out more information here.
You can find details of additional support grants for voluntary and community organisations here:
- National Lottery Coronavirus Community Support Fund
- The new Forces Communities Together Programme will award small grants of up to £10,000 towards creative and engaging projects (that can be delivered under social distancing restrictions) for people from Armed Forces communities who are isolated as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. This is a single round programme funded through the Armed Forces Covenant Fund.
- To be eligible to apply, your organisation must be a registered charity or a Community Interest Company (CIC) or a school or an Armed Forces unit or base.
- The programme will open for applications week commencing Tuesday 26 May 2020. The application closing date is noon on 30 June 2020.
- Find out more information here.