Housing for young people

If you are 16-25 years old and are having issues with your housing situation, we have a free advice and support service called The Hub.

Housing Benefit application

To apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax reduction, please use our form.

Housing options service

If you are having issues with your housing, whether it's rent payments, benefits or housing advice, we provide a free Housing Options Service during normal office hours.