Council Tax


We will send you an amended bill showing you what you now need to pay if you have had an overpayment of Council Tax reduction. The amount will be added back on to your Council Tax bill.

If you have difficulty paying the bill, disagree with the reason for the overpayment or the amount due, you must contact us within one month of the date you were informed of the overpayment.