Housing Benefit application

To apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax reduction, please use our online form here:

Housing Options service

If you are having issues with your housing, whether it's rent payments, benefits or housing advice, we provide a free Housing Options Service during normal office hours.

Street naming, numbering and addresses

If you need:

  • a new street named
  • a building named and/or numbered
  • a building re-named and/or re-numbered

Find more information here:

rating button