Houses in multiple occupation licence

A house in multiple occupation (HMO) is a property rented out by at least 3 people who are not from 1 ‘household’ (eg a family) but share facilities like the bathroom and kitchen. It’s sometimes called a ‘house share’.

Find out how to apply here:

Scrap metal

Any person who carries on a business of buying or selling scrap metal or carries on a business as a motor salvage operator will be required to apply for a scrap metal dealers licence under the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013.

Find out more here:

rating button