Report a problem

If you wish to report a noise problem, please use our noise problems form

For everything else, please use our environmental problems form.


If you are affected by floods or flooding, you can find information and guidance on our Emergency Flooding Help website.

Customer satisfaction survey

Have you had interaction with the Environmental Health team? If so, please complete a short survey based on your most recent contact. Your feedback is very important to us.

Bad smells

To report an agricultural odour:

For information concerning:


Air quality

For information about: