Bins and recycling
27 July 2021 update
- We are unable to return for bins once vehicles have passed your property
- Reports of missed bins will not be dealt with but will be used to inform crews next collection
- We are unable to reply or call back at this time
- Road sweeping by the mechanical road sweeper is limited
- Collection of fly tip materials is limited and delays expected
Help protect your refuse, recycling and garden waste crews who are doing their utmost to keep the service running.
Please keep a safe distance of greater than 2 metres from our collection crews at all times and please disinfect your bin handles when you put them out for collection.
Parking your car
If a refuse vehicle can't get down your street because of a parked car we can't empty your or your neighbours' bins, and we're unable to return to empty bins at a later date. Please be considerate where you park.
If you are showing symptoms or self-isolating
If you are self-isolating or where one or more persons have symptoms of Coronavirus, waste must be put in plastic bags, tied securely and then put inside another plastic bag and again securely tied. Please disinfect the bin handles afterwards. Wait 72 hours before putting this bagged waste in your wheeled bin for collection. Do not put any bagged waste into your recycling bin.