Community support grants
- Sport England have created information and support during this period of uncertainty. They have two key priorities: supporting the sector, and encouraging people to stay active. Their coronavirus hub has information on their funding packages and other support to help through this crisis. Information can be found here.
- North Yorkshire Sport has developed a page on their website to support clubs during the COVID-19 crisis. Find out more information here.
- Sport England Club Matters website is providing resources and case studies to support clubs and organisations during these challenging times. Find out more information here.
You can find details of additional support grants for voluntary and community organisations here:
COVID-19 Winter Support Funding Available for Youth Organisations in England
A new fund for local and national youth organisations, designed to help mitigate the impact of lost income during the winter period due to the coronavirus pandemic, is open for applications.
Applications will be accepted from grassroots youth clubs, uniformed youth groups, and national youth and umbrella organisations based in England.
Applicants must be one of the following:
- A registered charity.
- An incorporated not-for-profit organisation.
- An incorporated Community Interest Company.
Grants are intended to cover essential business expenditure, such as staff salaries and operational costs, incurred between 1 November 2020 and 31 March 2021 that enable the organisation to remain viable, open, reopen or partially reopen, where this represents a value for money approach and where their service delivery is in line with Government COVID-19 guidance. Deadline for applications is 12 February 2021 (5pm).
Full details can be found here