Financial assistance for businesses (Covid-19)
Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed)* Addendum
*note the terminology “closed” refers to the government’s name for the scheme and is not a reference to unavailability of the scheme
Businesses subject to national restrictions from 16 February - 31 March 2021 may be entitled to financial support through the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) Addendum scheme. This scheme is for Business rated premises forced to close due to the national lockdown
How to apply
This form allows you to apply for separate periods that your business is eligible for and covers:
- National Lockdown for the 44-day period from 16 Feb - 31 Mar 2021
- If you have already been paid for a period, please do not apply again
- If you are not eligible for a grant the form will not allow you to proceed
- If you have any problems with the form, save your application and email [email protected]
Applications close 31 May 2021.
Grants under this scheme are available to businesses that:
- ✅ Are based in Hambleton District
- ✅ Are rated and assessed for Non-Domestic Rates (business rates) purposes – you will need your business rates account reference to apply
- ✅ Were operating prior to the restrictions being imposed
- ✅ Have been ordered to stop operating by the Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 or are operating in a substantively reduced way due to restrictions (such as restaurants or pubs running take-away services or shops running click & collect)
This grant cannot be awarded where:
- ❌ The business is not rated for Non-Domestic Rates (business rates) purposes
- ❌ The business has not been ordered to stop operations
- ❌ The business was not operating prior to restrictions being imposed
For a full list of businesses subject to restrictions or closure, or permitted to remain open, please refer to Schedule 2 of The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020.
Amount of funding available to businesses
The grant amount depends on the rateable value of the eligible premises and the qualifying period for each restriction. The amount is prorated for each 14-day period of restriction in place at the time. See table below for guidance
Businesses with more than one eligible property will receive more than one grant.
|Rateable value of premises||Grant payment for 44-day period|
|£15,000 or under||£2,096|
|£15,001 to £50,999||£3,143|
|£51,000 and over||£4,714|
You can also find the new business guidance here:
When will I be paid?
You will receive email confirmation to notify you if your application has been successful, unsuccessful or if we require further information. If you are successful it will be our intention to make payment within 12 working days. Due to a high volume of applications it may take longer so please bear with us.