Cooling tower notification

You must tell us in writing if you have a cooling tower or evaporative condenser, unless:

  • it contains no water that’s exposed to air
  • its water supply is not connected
  • its electrical supply is not connected

If you make any changes to your cooling tower or evaporative condenser, you must tell us about them in writing immediately.


There are no fees for notifying us

Apply now

Download and return the application form to or apply online at the link:

Public register

You can view the public register of cooling towers in Hambleton here:

Officer decisions

Report a licensing issue

Tell us about a licensing issue here:

Guidance and legislation

Privacy notice

rating button