Tell us you're moving

Out of Hambleton

If you are moving out of Hambleton to another area, or will no longer be responsible for council tax at an address in Hambleton (for example, if  you're selling a property or you are moving in with friends or family), you should use this form.

If you are moving in with your parents, friends, or family, you need to use this form as well as any other form.

You can tell us up to 31 days in advance of your moving date.

Moving out of the Hambleton area

We will send you a final bill for any balance due after all payments have been taken into account. That bill will be due for immediate payment.

To complete this form you will need:

  • the address and the postcode of your current property
  • the address and the postcode of the property you are moving to
  • the date you will move out of your current property
  • your tenancy end date for your current property (if renting)
  • landlord or agent details for your current property (if renting)
  • your phone number or email address
rating button