Non-domestic and business rates
We receive regular Freedom Of Information (FOI) requests for information about business properties in the district. As many of these requests are for similar information we are now making the following commonly requested data available:
- all non-domestic properties in the Hambleton District.
- current rateable value
- empty properties
- properties receiving relief
- account start date
Data will be updated on a four monthly basis
- Non-domestic (Business rates) dataset XLSX
- Non-domestic (Business rates) reliefs dataset XLSX
- Non-domestic (Business rates) dataset CSV
- Non-domestic (Business rates) reliefs dataset CSV
Notes about data
- The ratepayers name will only be shown for companies and other organisations. If the ratepayer is a person those fields will be blank as required by Data Protection rules.
- The ratepayer is responsible for paying the rates but may not be the owner of the property. You can find out who owns a property from the Land Registry
- Our property reference number is also used by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) which values property for rating purposes on behalf of the government. You can find more information about the valuation of a property, including previous rateable values, by using the property reference number on the VOA website
- We do not disclose account reference numbers as they are personal to the ratepayer.